Le mélange du Lundi par Sale Rapide... #LeMelandeDuLundi #MondayMix #SaleRapide #DirtySwift #DurDansLaPeinture #VaLeurDire #HipHop #Trap #PeuxPasSarreterVeuxPasSarreter
Monday, March 14, 2016 at 11:19:17 AM
- Sensato & 8ky - Guacamole
- Kevin Gates - Really Really
- Migos - Pipe It Up - Meaux Green Remix
- Wuki - Get Down
- 5 & a Dime - Pipes (Zeelaa x Axilon Flip)
- Wuki ft. Jay Davi - She Got Some - SpydaT.E.K. Dance Edit
- Yellow Claw & Mightyfools - No Class - Dirtcaps Remix
- Salva - A.D.D.
- Big Sean - Research (Dirty) (ft Ariana Grande)
- DOTCOM - CLICK
- Desiigner ft. Kanye West - Panda - DJ Stacks & Electric Bodega Remix (Dirty)
- 2 Chainz - Watch Out - Bad Royale & Styles & Complete Remix (Dirty)
- Protohype x Two Fresh x Arnold - Floor'd
- Getter - Headsplitter
- Silentó - Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) (Autolaser Remix)
- Drake - Hotline Bling (Charlie Puth & Kehlani Cover) [Wildfellaz & Arman Cekin remix]
Born and raised in Hip-Hop culture, Dirty Swift has become one of the most emblematic DJs in the Parisian nightlife scene, exporting his incredible talent on the tables across the most “Hype” dance floors around France and the rest of the world, for over 15 years. Dirty Swift’s sets are legendary and are credited as being able to smoothly and originally navigate audiences from Hip-Hop to Trap to the vast arrays of Electronic Music… He’s also been able to effortlessly transition to other types of trendsetting music, which he loves, such as EDM Trap, Bass, House, Trap, House, Future Bass, AfroBeat, Moombahton… Playing in the best parties in town (HHLS at Yoyo, Wattsmyname at Wanderlust…) but also all over France and around the world, It is no surprise then that such reputable nation French Hip-Hop radio institution Mouv’ have solicited Dirty Swift’ expertise and his immense talent for a daily show from 4 to 7pm and his 100% mix shows on Saturdays (#DirtyMix 8-9pm) which became the most musical downloaded podcast in the country in iTunes, and no wonder that Beyoncé and Jay-Z chose him for the opening of OTRII concert in Paris in front of 70 000 people.
Dirty Swift is now putting a lot of efforts into musical production, a logical evolution to his evolving career, and after offering stunning remixes on his Soundcloud channel and ha has juste released a double EP « Dirty Swift Made Me Do It » on LoveStack Records.